Hooda asks state Secretaries to be punctual
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday asked the Administrative Secretaries of the state to be punctual and monitor the developmental projects regularly so that their benefits reach the people.
The chief minister, who was presiding over a meeting of the Secretaries here today also asked them to clear their files daily to avoid delays.
Hooda stressed on the need for conducting field visits to inquire about the progress of development projects.
He also asked them to promptly dispose of the cases of disciplinary action and other such files.
"Citizen-centric, friendly, efficient and transparent administration has been the focus of our Government and we continue to be deeply committed to these goals," the chief minister said.
He also asked the officials to ensure that programmes, policies and data are accessible to the people through internet, mass education and press interaction.
During the meeting, the Additional Chief Secretaries and Principal Secretaries shared achievements, plans and constraints of their respective departments. The meeting lasted for over four hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city