Hooda asks state Secretaries to be punctual
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday asked the Administrative Secretaries of the state to be punctual and monitor the developmental projects regularly so that their benefits reach the people.
The chief minister, who was presiding over a meeting of the Secretaries here today also asked them to clear their files daily to avoid delays.
Hooda stressed on the need for conducting field visits to inquire about the progress of development projects.
He also asked them to promptly dispose of the cases of disciplinary action and other such files.
"Citizen-centric, friendly, efficient and transparent administration has been the focus of our Government and we continue to be deeply committed to these goals," the chief minister said.
He also asked the officials to ensure that programmes, policies and data are accessible to the people through internet, mass education and press interaction.
During the meeting, the Additional Chief Secretaries and Principal Secretaries shared achievements, plans and constraints of their respective departments. The meeting lasted for over four hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred