Hooda govt involved in scams worth Rs 8-10 lakh crore: INLD
Chandigarh: Haryana`s main opposition party the INLD on Saturday accused the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government of being involved in scams worth Rs 8-10 lakh crore.
A party delegation submitted a 140-page "chargesheet" against the Hooda government`s alleged misdeeds before Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki here, a party release said.
The delegation led by senior leaders Abhay Singh Chautala, INLD state unit chief, Ashok Arora and others, also demanded a probe into the scams by a sitting Supreme Court judge.
The opposition party also trained guns on the Chief Minister Hooda and levelled several allegations against him.
The delegation also apprised the Governor about alleged bogus achievements of the government, to publicise which, crores of rupees of the ex-chequer were spent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened