Hooda hints at buying operational rights of Gurgaon toll plaza
Gurgaon: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Saturday hinted that his government is mulling to buy the operational rights of the Gurgaon toll plaza located on the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway.
The Chief Minister, while replying to a question, said though the issue comes under the Centre, he would try his best to resolve the matter on a priority basis.
"We will talk with the National Highways Authority of India on the issue," Hooda said at a business conclave here.
The Gurgaon toll plaza on the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway has been in the news recently over the dispute regarding collection of toll charges.
Hooda said the government will give more attention in improving infrastructure of the state, particularly in Gurgaon.
Replying to a question, he said the government would like to have independent High Court for Haryana and efforts were being made towards it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai