Hooda hints at buying operational rights of Gurgaon toll plaza
Gurgaon: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Saturday hinted that his government is mulling to buy the operational rights of the Gurgaon toll plaza located on the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway.
The Chief Minister, while replying to a question, said though the issue comes under the Centre, he would try his best to resolve the matter on a priority basis.
"We will talk with the National Highways Authority of India on the issue," Hooda said at a business conclave here.
The Gurgaon toll plaza on the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway has been in the news recently over the dispute regarding collection of toll charges.
Hooda said the government will give more attention in improving infrastructure of the state, particularly in Gurgaon.
Replying to a question, he said the government would like to have independent High Court for Haryana and efforts were being made towards it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray