Hooda inquires about Chautala`s health
Gurgaon: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday visited former chief minister and INLD chief Om Prakash Chautala in a hospital here to inquire about his health.
The Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) leader has been admitted to Medanta Medicity hospital with a heart problem, an official spokesperson said.
On reaching the hospital, Hooda first went to the 15th floor and inquired about the health of Congress leader VC Shukla who was injured in a Maoist attack in Chhattisgarh on Saturday.
He then came to the 14th floor and met Chautala and wished him speedy recovery.
Chautala, serving a jail term in the 2000 teachers` recruitment scam, is out on bail for six weeks for medical treatment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!