Hooda making hollow promises on devt: Bishnoi
Hisar: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda was making hollow promises to the people and
announcing development projects, most of which remained only
on paper, Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) president Kuldip
Bishnoi alleged on Sunday.
Addressing a public meeting at Litani village in this
district, Bishnoi, who is also the HJC MP from Hisar, alleged
that the "incomplete Hansi-Butana canal was a glaring example
of hollow promises made to the public."
"There are a number of other projects too, announcements
of which were made much earlier, but are yet to see the light
of the day," he claimed.
Lashing out at the present state government, he alleged
that "the state is passing through the worst phase of
financial bankruptcy due to mounting debts."
While slamming Hooda and former Chief Minister and INLD
President Om Prakash Chautala, he alleged, "My (late) father
Bhajan Lal had taken the initiative to start construction of
the Sutlej Yamuna Link (SYL), but his successors abandoned the
work where it was."
He iterated that his party won`t allow the setting up of
a nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in Fatehabad
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh