Hooda making hollow promises on devt: Bishnoi
Hisar: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda was making hollow promises to the people and
announcing development projects, most of which remained only
on paper, Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) president Kuldip
Bishnoi alleged on Sunday.
Addressing a public meeting at Litani village in this
district, Bishnoi, who is also the HJC MP from Hisar, alleged
that the "incomplete Hansi-Butana canal was a glaring example
of hollow promises made to the public."
"There are a number of other projects too, announcements
of which were made much earlier, but are yet to see the light
of the day," he claimed.
Lashing out at the present state government, he alleged
that "the state is passing through the worst phase of
financial bankruptcy due to mounting debts."
While slamming Hooda and former Chief Minister and INLD
President Om Prakash Chautala, he alleged, "My (late) father
Bhajan Lal had taken the initiative to start construction of
the Sutlej Yamuna Link (SYL), but his successors abandoned the
work where it was."
He iterated that his party won`t allow the setting up of
a nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in Fatehabad
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- HDFC approves amalgamation of 5 subsidiaries into itself
- Maharashtra petrol retailers to agitate against 'no helmet-no fuel' rule
- Apple given relaxation in sourcing for first three years: Govt
- Tamil Nadu moves SC for review of verdict in CBI probed cases
- One of 9 militants killed in Dhaka raid is ''missing'' varsity student