Hooda making hollow promises on devt: Bishnoi
Hisar: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda was making hollow promises to the people and
announcing development projects, most of which remained only
on paper, Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) president Kuldip
Bishnoi alleged on Sunday.
Addressing a public meeting at Litani village in this
district, Bishnoi, who is also the HJC MP from Hisar, alleged
that the "incomplete Hansi-Butana canal was a glaring example
of hollow promises made to the public."
"There are a number of other projects too, announcements
of which were made much earlier, but are yet to see the light
of the day," he claimed.
Lashing out at the present state government, he alleged
that "the state is passing through the worst phase of
financial bankruptcy due to mounting debts."
While slamming Hooda and former Chief Minister and INLD
President Om Prakash Chautala, he alleged, "My (late) father
Bhajan Lal had taken the initiative to start construction of
the Sutlej Yamuna Link (SYL), but his successors abandoned the
work where it was."
He iterated that his party won`t allow the setting up of
a nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in Fatehabad
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka