Hooda seeks bonus for wheat farmers
Hisar: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said he has requested the Centre to give a bonus of Rs 200 per quintal to farmers on wheat procurement.
The Chief Minister said here that a written communication in this regard has been sent to the Union government.
On women`s safety, Hooda said his government is serious on the issue of crime against women and it will be made sure that FIR in such cases is registered without any delay.
In addition, the government has constituted women PCR teams and set up separate police stations for women, besides appointing a woman DSP in every district, he said.
He informed that the state government will bear half of the expenditure on laying of the Mewat, Agroha-Fatehabad and Yamunanagar railway lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj