Hooda seeks bonus for wheat farmers
Hisar: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said he has requested the Centre to give a bonus of Rs 200 per quintal to farmers on wheat procurement.
The Chief Minister said here that a written communication in this regard has been sent to the Union government.
On women`s safety, Hooda said his government is serious on the issue of crime against women and it will be made sure that FIR in such cases is registered without any delay.
In addition, the government has constituted women PCR teams and set up separate police stations for women, besides appointing a woman DSP in every district, he said.
He informed that the state government will bear half of the expenditure on laying of the Mewat, Agroha-Fatehabad and Yamunanagar railway lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery