Hooda seeks bonus for wheat farmers
Hisar: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said he has requested the Centre to give a bonus of Rs 200 per quintal to farmers on wheat procurement.
The Chief Minister said here that a written communication in this regard has been sent to the Union government.
On women`s safety, Hooda said his government is serious on the issue of crime against women and it will be made sure that FIR in such cases is registered without any delay.
In addition, the government has constituted women PCR teams and set up separate police stations for women, besides appointing a woman DSP in every district, he said.
He informed that the state government will bear half of the expenditure on laying of the Mewat, Agroha-Fatehabad and Yamunanagar railway lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harsimrat's charge of my misbehaviour with her 'wild': Ramesh
- A rat-free land: New Zealand announces plan to become 'predator-free' by 2050!
- Saudis say five guards killed in clashes on Yemen border
- RBI fines BoB, PNB, HDFC Bank for regulatory lapses
- Who is this little singer with beautiful voice that even Shreya Ghoshal wants to meet! Watch video