Hooda shared dais with BJP to escape CBI probe: Chautala
Jind: INLD leader and MP Dushyant Chautala on Wednesday attacked Haryana Chief Minister Bhupender Singh Hooda, accusing him of sharing the dais with BJP to make sure "there was no CBI probe" against him.
The INLD, Haryana`s main opposition party has accused the Hooda government of being involved in scams worth Rs 8-10 lakh crore.
The opposition party has also trained guns lately on Hooda and levelled several allegations against him. INLD has accused him of indulging in scams worth several lakh crores of rupees and he (Hooda) shared the dais with BJP only to make sure there was no CBI probe against him, Chautala alleged.
Hooda yesterday shared platform with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other BJP leaders during a foundation stone laying function for a highway in Kaithal in the state.
Hooda was later left red-faced as a hostile crowd hooted him at the function in Modi`s presence, following which the angry Congress leader said he would boycott such events with the prime minister.
The INLD leader, while addressing villagers also said that Om Prakash Chautala will be the party candidate from Uchana in the Assembly polls in the state due in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?