Hooda takes on INLD on development plank
Sirsa: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Sunday sought votes in the by-poll on the plank of
"even pace" of development and said the constituency vacated
by INLD chief Om Prakash Chutala was under-developed as it was
not represented by Congress law-makers for years.
Campaigning at Ellenabad segment for party nominee
Bharat Singh Beniwal, he said during Congress regime there has
been an even pace of developmental works completed for all
sections of society.
He said the area remained neglected by the successive
winning of non-Congress candidates from the seat.
The by-election was necessitated by the vacating of the
seat by former Chief Minister Chautala, who got elected from
two seats. He retained Uchana Kalan seat.
Beniwal faces Abhay Singh Chautala, son of the INLD
chief, in the January 20 polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray