Hooda to seek `personal` feedback from people on govt schemes
Chandigarh: To ensure that benefit of government schemes is reaching everyone, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday said he will "personally" write to people seeking their feedbacks on the programmes.
The chief minister also directed officers to ensure "effective implementation" of all the government schemes.
"I will personally write to beneficiaries to know whether the benefits of government schemes have reached them," Hooda said here.
He was addressing a meeting of senior state officials here.
Stern action will be taken against officials who are found responsible for delay in making available the benefits of the schemes to the eligible beneficiaries, he said.
The chief minister said that it was the duty of the officials to ensure that benefits of the schemes percolate to the beneficiaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- WATCH: Hazel Keech cheered from stands as Yuvraj Singh rediscovered form during SRH vs KKR match
- Separated Indian, Pakistani siblings meet in UAE after 48 yrs
- CPI(M) leader Sushanta Ghosh slapped in West Bengal court premises
- On eve of Greece visit, Putin says problems with EU can be solved
- President Mukherjee lists 8 steps to resolve issues between India, China