Hooda warns strict action against encroachers
Chandigarh: The Haryana government Friday warned stringent action against those who encroached upon government land and indulged in unauthorised constructions.
In a meeting of urban local bodies department here, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda directed the municipal commissioners to remain vigilant and ensure no unauthorised construction took place in their respective areas.
Hooda laid thrust on beautification of town and city areas of the state.
He also asked the state officials to complete the survey work under the Rajiv Awas Yojana at the earliest.
Hooda was informed that Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation had approved to cover three towns of the state - Faridabad, Gurgaon and Panipat - under Rajiv Awas Yojana, an official spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price