Hooda`s son marriage solemnised in Pink City
Jaipur: The marriage of Rohtak MP
Dipender Singh Hooda, the son of Haryana Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda, with Shweta, the sister of Nagaur MP
Jyoti Mirdha, was solemnised here today.
A number of politicians, including Union Minister C P
Joshi, attended the wedding and security was tight at the
venue on Sirsi Road, about 15 km from here.
The bride is the grand daughter of late Rajasthan
Congress leader Nathu Ram Mirdha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details