`Hooka Bars` banned in Gurgaon, Faridabad
Chandigarh: "Hooka Bars" serving tobacco
molasses containing nicotine, often visited by college
students and youths, have been banned in Gurgaon and Faridabad
in the National Capital Territory region.
These bars have also been banned in two other districts -
Panchkula and Hisar, an official spokesman said on thursday
The decision has been taken after taking into account the
health hazards of tobacco and nicotine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends