Hotel manager beaten to death in Ambala
Ambala: A manager of a hotel here was allegedly beaten to death on its premises by some of the customers during a scuffle over some issue, police said on Monday.
The incident took place last night when the manager, identified as Amar Verma got engaged in a verbal duel with six customers, who came to the hotel for having dinner, they said.
Later, Verma was severely beaten up by them following which he was rushed to civil hospital where the doctors referred him to PGI Chandigarh.
The victim, however, succumbed to his injuries late last night in PGI.
On the complaint of the other hotel officials, a case has been registered against the accused, police said, adding that further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui