Hotel manager beaten to death in Ambala
Ambala: A manager of a hotel here was allegedly beaten to death on its premises by some of the customers during a scuffle over some issue, police said on Monday.
The incident took place last night when the manager, identified as Amar Verma got engaged in a verbal duel with six customers, who came to the hotel for having dinner, they said.
Later, Verma was severely beaten up by them following which he was rushed to civil hospital where the doctors referred him to PGI Chandigarh.
The victim, however, succumbed to his injuries late last night in PGI.
On the complaint of the other hotel officials, a case has been registered against the accused, police said, adding that further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation