Hotel manager beaten to death in Ambala
Ambala: A manager of a hotel here was allegedly beaten to death on its premises by some of the customers during a scuffle over some issue, police said on Monday.
The incident took place last night when the manager, identified as Amar Verma got engaged in a verbal duel with six customers, who came to the hotel for having dinner, they said.
Later, Verma was severely beaten up by them following which he was rushed to civil hospital where the doctors referred him to PGI Chandigarh.
The victim, however, succumbed to his injuries late last night in PGI.
On the complaint of the other hotel officials, a case has been registered against the accused, police said, adding that further probes are on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India