Hubby shoots wife dead, injures cousin, absconding in Haryana
Hisar: A drunken man allegedly shot dead his wife and injured his cousin in Gurana village, some 40-kms from here, police said on Tuesday.
Mangal Singh, aged 40, allegedly fired at his wife Kusum (32) when she strongly objected to his consuming liquor killing her instantly late last night, they said.
Mangal, who fled after committing the crime, also fired at his cousin Gulab Singh injuring him, police said.
He was absconding and a case of murder registered against him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'