HUDA spends Rs 3186 cr on developmental works
Chandigarh: The Haryana Urban Development
Authority (HUDA) has spent an amount of Rs 3186 crore in the
last five years on development works across the state.
The amount was spent between March, 2005 and February,
2010 on the development of new areas, maintenance of existing
areas, special repair of roads, construction of community
buildings and development of Government land schemes, an
official spokesman said here today.
About 39,345 plots had been offered to allottees for
possession during the period, he said.
During the current financial year, a sum of over
Rs 874 had been spent upto February 2010 out of the total
budget of Rs 925 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack