HUDA spends Rs 3186 cr on developmental works
Chandigarh: The Haryana Urban Development
Authority (HUDA) has spent an amount of Rs 3186 crore in the
last five years on development works across the state.
The amount was spent between March, 2005 and February,
2010 on the development of new areas, maintenance of existing
areas, special repair of roads, construction of community
buildings and development of Government land schemes, an
official spokesman said here today.
About 39,345 plots had been offered to allottees for
possession during the period, he said.
During the current financial year, a sum of over
Rs 874 had been spent upto February 2010 out of the total
budget of Rs 925 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends