HUDA spends Rs 3186 cr on developmental works
Chandigarh: The Haryana Urban Development
Authority (HUDA) has spent an amount of Rs 3186 crore in the
last five years on development works across the state.
The amount was spent between March, 2005 and February,
2010 on the development of new areas, maintenance of existing
areas, special repair of roads, construction of community
buildings and development of Government land schemes, an
official spokesman said here today.
About 39,345 plots had been offered to allottees for
possession during the period, he said.
During the current financial year, a sum of over
Rs 874 had been spent upto February 2010 out of the total
budget of Rs 925 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA