HUDA spends Rs 3186 cr on developmental works
Chandigarh: The Haryana Urban Development
Authority (HUDA) has spent an amount of Rs 3186 crore in the
last five years on development works across the state.
The amount was spent between March, 2005 and February,
2010 on the development of new areas, maintenance of existing
areas, special repair of roads, construction of community
buildings and development of Government land schemes, an
official spokesman said here today.
About 39,345 plots had been offered to allottees for
possession during the period, he said.
During the current financial year, a sum of over
Rs 874 had been spent upto February 2010 out of the total
budget of Rs 925 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29