HUDA spends Rs 3186 cr on developmental works
Chandigarh: The Haryana Urban Development
Authority (HUDA) has spent an amount of Rs 3186 crore in the
last five years on development works across the state.
The amount was spent between March, 2005 and February,
2010 on the development of new areas, maintenance of existing
areas, special repair of roads, construction of community
buildings and development of Government land schemes, an
official spokesman said here today.
About 39,345 plots had been offered to allottees for
possession during the period, he said.
During the current financial year, a sum of over
Rs 874 had been spent upto February 2010 out of the total
budget of Rs 925 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!