HUDA to develop new sectors in Panchkula
Chandigarh: Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) will develop three new sectors in Pinjore- Kalka Urban Complex in Panchkula district.
This was informed by HUDA officials while giving brief to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda during the inauguration of Gymkhana Club in Mansa Devi Complex sector-1 here, an official release said.
HUDA has also allocated Rs 145.05 crore for development and maintenance of Panchkula Circle for the year 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees