HUDA to develop new sectors in Panchkula
Chandigarh: Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) will develop three new sectors in Pinjore- Kalka Urban Complex in Panchkula district.
This was informed by HUDA officials while giving brief to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda during the inauguration of Gymkhana Club in Mansa Devi Complex sector-1 here, an official release said.
HUDA has also allocated Rs 145.05 crore for development and maintenance of Panchkula Circle for the year 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?