HUDA to develop new sectors in Panchkula
Chandigarh: Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) will develop three new sectors in Pinjore- Kalka Urban Complex in Panchkula district.
This was informed by HUDA officials while giving brief to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda during the inauguration of Gymkhana Club in Mansa Devi Complex sector-1 here, an official release said.
HUDA has also allocated Rs 145.05 crore for development and maintenance of Panchkula Circle for the year 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29