IAC activists show black flags to Hooda
Hisar: Activists of India Against Corruption (IAC) showed black flags to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday.
They also raised slogans against corruption and raised slogans like "Arvind Kejriwal Zindabad".
The Chief minister was here to take part in the state-level function of Maharaja Aggrasen Jyanti organised by Haryana Aggrawal Vikas Sanagthan.
As soon as the Chief Minister reached the old Government College ground to take part in the function and was about to take his seat on the stage, a few activists of IAC showed black flags to him.
The police immediately came rounded up the activists.
Those who were rounded up included Rajesh Jakhar Advocate, Mahavir Sharma, Ashish Jain, three girls and some others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note