IAC activists show black flags to Hooda
Hisar: Activists of India Against Corruption (IAC) showed black flags to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday.
They also raised slogans against corruption and raised slogans like "Arvind Kejriwal Zindabad".
The Chief minister was here to take part in the state-level function of Maharaja Aggrasen Jyanti organised by Haryana Aggrawal Vikas Sanagthan.
As soon as the Chief Minister reached the old Government College ground to take part in the function and was about to take his seat on the stage, a few activists of IAC showed black flags to him.
The police immediately came rounded up the activists.
Those who were rounded up included Rajesh Jakhar Advocate, Mahavir Sharma, Ashish Jain, three girls and some others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list