INLD MLA dies of brain hemorrhage
Gurgaon: INLD MLA Gian Chand Odh Monday died
of a brain hemorrhage at a private hospital here. He was 70.
The two-time MLA from Rattia Assembly constituency in
Harayana breathed his last at 3 AM at Medanta Medicity, where
he had been admitted since September 5.
Odh, who was first elected in 2005, is survived by four
sons, three daughters and wife.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda expressed grief over
the legislature`s demise, saying the state has lost a seasoned
leader and committed public servant.
INLD president Om Parkash Chautala, party secretary
general Ajay Singh Chautala, senior leader Abhay Singh
Chautala also condoled Odh`s death.
His cremation will take place at his native village
Sardarewala later today, family sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter