INLD says will take action against Vadra if it comes to power
Faridabad: Launching a scathing attack on the Haryana government on corruption issue, INLD on Sunday said it would take action against Robert Vadra or anyone found to be involved in land scam in the state when it comes to power.
"The government is openly looting the state to keep the Congress command happy in Delhi. If the INLD comes to power, then Robert Vadra or anyone involved in land scam will be sent to jail," INLD chief Om Prakash Chautala told reporters here.
He also termed Kejriwal`s protest on the corruption issue as legitimate, saying every protest held in a democratic way is right.
Accusing the government of being involved in corruption, Chautala sought immediate imposition of president`s rule in the state and said action should be taken against Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Activists Arvind Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan have alleged that Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra had purchased property worth crores of rupees on unsecured loans given by realty major DLF as quid pro quo for favours allegedly done to the company by Congress government in Haryana.
Vadra, DLF and Haryana Government have denied the charges.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India