INLD says will take action against Vadra if it comes to power
Faridabad: Launching a scathing attack on the Haryana government on corruption issue, INLD on Sunday said it would take action against Robert Vadra or anyone found to be involved in land scam in the state when it comes to power.
"The government is openly looting the state to keep the Congress command happy in Delhi. If the INLD comes to power, then Robert Vadra or anyone involved in land scam will be sent to jail," INLD chief Om Prakash Chautala told reporters here.
He also termed Kejriwal`s protest on the corruption issue as legitimate, saying every protest held in a democratic way is right.
Accusing the government of being involved in corruption, Chautala sought immediate imposition of president`s rule in the state and said action should be taken against Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Activists Arvind Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan have alleged that Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra had purchased property worth crores of rupees on unsecured loans given by realty major DLF as quid pro quo for favours allegedly done to the company by Congress government in Haryana.
Vadra, DLF and Haryana Government have denied the charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach