INLD says will take action against Vadra if it comes to power
Faridabad: Launching a scathing attack on the Haryana government on corruption issue, INLD on Sunday said it would take action against Robert Vadra or anyone found to be involved in land scam in the state when it comes to power.
"The government is openly looting the state to keep the Congress command happy in Delhi. If the INLD comes to power, then Robert Vadra or anyone involved in land scam will be sent to jail," INLD chief Om Prakash Chautala told reporters here.
He also termed Kejriwal`s protest on the corruption issue as legitimate, saying every protest held in a democratic way is right.
Accusing the government of being involved in corruption, Chautala sought immediate imposition of president`s rule in the state and said action should be taken against Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Activists Arvind Kejriwal and Prashant Bhushan have alleged that Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra had purchased property worth crores of rupees on unsecured loans given by realty major DLF as quid pro quo for favours allegedly done to the company by Congress government in Haryana.
Vadra, DLF and Haryana Government have denied the charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical