INLD stages war against Congress in Haryana
Chandigarh: Senior Indian National Lok Dal leader Abhay Singh Chautala on Friday called upon the people of Haryana to uproot the "corrupt government" headed by Congress in the state as well as at the Centre.
Addressing a "Congress Pol Khol (expose) campaign" at Panchkula near here, Chautala accused Congress of hatching a conspiracy under which it misused CBI to downgrade the image of innocent INLD leaders by sending them behind bars.
"The truth will prevail and soon conspiracy of Congress will be exposed," the INLD MLA from Ellenabadhe said.
"After the conspiracy of sending INLD leaders behind bars, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda is now holding meetings of his MLAs, who are spreading misleading information about INLD leaders to washout the blot," Chautala said.
He said, "Instead of holding meetings for planning strategy to tarnish the image of INLD leaders, the chief minister should focus on deteriorating law and order, developmental project and development of the state."
"We will prove that Congress and CBI had planned a conspiracy to send INLD leaders to jail," Chautala said, daring Hooda for an open debate to prove that he was not involved in the conspiracy.
The INLD MLA said the people of the state are showing keen interest in the party`s `Pol Khol Campaign`, which shows their anger against the Congress and they have made up their mind to teach the ruling party a lesson.
Speaking on the occasion, INLD state unit chief Ashok Arora said the track record of the Congress shows it has misused the CBI to suppress the voice of the leaders of regional parties.
INLD leaders held several rallies as part of their state-wide campaign, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow