INLD stages war against Congress in Haryana
Chandigarh: Senior Indian National Lok Dal leader Abhay Singh Chautala on Friday called upon the people of Haryana to uproot the "corrupt government" headed by Congress in the state as well as at the Centre.
Addressing a "Congress Pol Khol (expose) campaign" at Panchkula near here, Chautala accused Congress of hatching a conspiracy under which it misused CBI to downgrade the image of innocent INLD leaders by sending them behind bars.
"The truth will prevail and soon conspiracy of Congress will be exposed," the INLD MLA from Ellenabadhe said.
"After the conspiracy of sending INLD leaders behind bars, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda is now holding meetings of his MLAs, who are spreading misleading information about INLD leaders to washout the blot," Chautala said.
He said, "Instead of holding meetings for planning strategy to tarnish the image of INLD leaders, the chief minister should focus on deteriorating law and order, developmental project and development of the state."
"We will prove that Congress and CBI had planned a conspiracy to send INLD leaders to jail," Chautala said, daring Hooda for an open debate to prove that he was not involved in the conspiracy.
The INLD MLA said the people of the state are showing keen interest in the party`s `Pol Khol Campaign`, which shows their anger against the Congress and they have made up their mind to teach the ruling party a lesson.
Speaking on the occasion, INLD state unit chief Ashok Arora said the track record of the Congress shows it has misused the CBI to suppress the voice of the leaders of regional parties.
INLD leaders held several rallies as part of their state-wide campaign, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?