INLD stages war against Congress in Haryana
Chandigarh: Senior Indian National Lok Dal leader Abhay Singh Chautala on Friday called upon the people of Haryana to uproot the "corrupt government" headed by Congress in the state as well as at the Centre.
Addressing a "Congress Pol Khol (expose) campaign" at Panchkula near here, Chautala accused Congress of hatching a conspiracy under which it misused CBI to downgrade the image of innocent INLD leaders by sending them behind bars.
"The truth will prevail and soon conspiracy of Congress will be exposed," the INLD MLA from Ellenabadhe said.
"After the conspiracy of sending INLD leaders behind bars, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda is now holding meetings of his MLAs, who are spreading misleading information about INLD leaders to washout the blot," Chautala said.
He said, "Instead of holding meetings for planning strategy to tarnish the image of INLD leaders, the chief minister should focus on deteriorating law and order, developmental project and development of the state."
"We will prove that Congress and CBI had planned a conspiracy to send INLD leaders to jail," Chautala said, daring Hooda for an open debate to prove that he was not involved in the conspiracy.
The INLD MLA said the people of the state are showing keen interest in the party`s `Pol Khol Campaign`, which shows their anger against the Congress and they have made up their mind to teach the ruling party a lesson.
Speaking on the occasion, INLD state unit chief Ashok Arora said the track record of the Congress shows it has misused the CBI to suppress the voice of the leaders of regional parties.
INLD leaders held several rallies as part of their state-wide campaign, party sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know