INLD stages war against Congress in Haryana
Chandigarh: Senior Indian National Lok Dal leader Abhay Singh Chautala on Friday called upon the people of Haryana to uproot the "corrupt government" headed by Congress in the state as well as at the Centre.
Addressing a "Congress Pol Khol (expose) campaign" at Panchkula near here, Chautala accused Congress of hatching a conspiracy under which it misused CBI to downgrade the image of innocent INLD leaders by sending them behind bars.
"The truth will prevail and soon conspiracy of Congress will be exposed," the INLD MLA from Ellenabadhe said.
"After the conspiracy of sending INLD leaders behind bars, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda is now holding meetings of his MLAs, who are spreading misleading information about INLD leaders to washout the blot," Chautala said.
He said, "Instead of holding meetings for planning strategy to tarnish the image of INLD leaders, the chief minister should focus on deteriorating law and order, developmental project and development of the state."
"We will prove that Congress and CBI had planned a conspiracy to send INLD leaders to jail," Chautala said, daring Hooda for an open debate to prove that he was not involved in the conspiracy.
The INLD MLA said the people of the state are showing keen interest in the party`s `Pol Khol Campaign`, which shows their anger against the Congress and they have made up their mind to teach the ruling party a lesson.
Speaking on the occasion, INLD state unit chief Ashok Arora said the track record of the Congress shows it has misused the CBI to suppress the voice of the leaders of regional parties.
INLD leaders held several rallies as part of their state-wide campaign, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note