Jan Lokpal Bill will eradicate corruption: Chautal
Rewari (Har): Indian National Lok Dal chief
and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala on Sunday said the Jan Lokpal Bill would be help in eradicating
corruption to a large extent in the country.
He said the Congress-led UPA government was now
confronted with an uncertain future.
"The victory of Anna-led crusade against corruption,
which has been massively supported by millions of people
throughout the country, has immensely strengthened democracy
in the country," INLD chief said.
He said the INLD would give 33 per cent tickets to women
to contest the next assembly polls in Haryana.
Launching a scathing attack on the Bhupinder Singh Hooda
regime, the INLD head said "corruption has virtually eaten
into vitals of the masses in the state."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why