Jan Lokpal Bill will eradicate corruption: Chautal
Rewari (Har): Indian National Lok Dal chief
and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala on Sunday said the Jan Lokpal Bill would be help in eradicating
corruption to a large extent in the country.
He said the Congress-led UPA government was now
confronted with an uncertain future.
"The victory of Anna-led crusade against corruption,
which has been massively supported by millions of people
throughout the country, has immensely strengthened democracy
in the country," INLD chief said.
He said the INLD would give 33 per cent tickets to women
to contest the next assembly polls in Haryana.
Launching a scathing attack on the Bhupinder Singh Hooda
regime, the INLD head said "corruption has virtually eaten
into vitals of the masses in the state."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United