Jat protest disrupts rail traffic on fourth day
Hisar: Rail services remained disrupted
around Hisar as agitation by a Jat organisation, demanding
reservation for the community in government jobs, entered
fourth day on Wednesday.
The rail traffic on Hisar-Bhiwani, Hisar-Ludhiana and
Hisar-Sadalpur remained disrupted due to the dharna.
"At least thirty trains have been cancelled due to the
dharna at various places," said RS Meena, Station
Batindha-Delhi train has been diverted via Jakhal,
Tohana, Jind Rohtak.
Meanwhile, GRP Hisar has registered a case against
hundreds of unknown persons under various sections on the
charge of blocking rail tracks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof