Jat protest disrupts rail traffic on fourth day
Hisar: Rail services remained disrupted
around Hisar as agitation by a Jat organisation, demanding
reservation for the community in government jobs, entered
fourth day on Wednesday.
The rail traffic on Hisar-Bhiwani, Hisar-Ludhiana and
Hisar-Sadalpur remained disrupted due to the dharna.
"At least thirty trains have been cancelled due to the
dharna at various places," said RS Meena, Station
Batindha-Delhi train has been diverted via Jakhal,
Tohana, Jind Rohtak.
Meanwhile, GRP Hisar has registered a case against
hundreds of unknown persons under various sections on the
charge of blocking rail tracks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant