Jat protest disrupts rail traffic on fourth day
Hisar: Rail services remained disrupted
around Hisar as agitation by a Jat organisation, demanding
reservation for the community in government jobs, entered
fourth day on Wednesday.
The rail traffic on Hisar-Bhiwani, Hisar-Ludhiana and
Hisar-Sadalpur remained disrupted due to the dharna.
"At least thirty trains have been cancelled due to the
dharna at various places," said RS Meena, Station
Batindha-Delhi train has been diverted via Jakhal,
Tohana, Jind Rohtak.
Meanwhile, GRP Hisar has registered a case against
hundreds of unknown persons under various sections on the
charge of blocking rail tracks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren