Judge killed in mishap in Hisar
Hisar: Additional District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, Pradeep Kumar was on Wednesday killed when his car collided with a jeep near here.
46-year-old Kumar was coming to Hisar from Chandigarh when his vehicle collided with the jeep, a Haryana Government vehicle, between Kaithal and Narwana, police said.
District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, A K Jain and all the judges of Hisar condoled the death of Kumar.
A condolence meeting was held by District Bar Association in the Bar Room and work in all district courts was suspended.
The cremation will be held in Khera village in Karnal district later today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday