Judge killed in mishap in Hisar
Hisar: Additional District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, Pradeep Kumar was on Wednesday killed when his car collided with a jeep near here.
46-year-old Kumar was coming to Hisar from Chandigarh when his vehicle collided with the jeep, a Haryana Government vehicle, between Kaithal and Narwana, police said.
District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, A K Jain and all the judges of Hisar condoled the death of Kumar.
A condolence meeting was held by District Bar Association in the Bar Room and work in all district courts was suspended.
The cremation will be held in Khera village in Karnal district later today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state