Judge killed in mishap in Hisar
Hisar: Additional District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, Pradeep Kumar was on Wednesday killed when his car collided with a jeep near here.
46-year-old Kumar was coming to Hisar from Chandigarh when his vehicle collided with the jeep, a Haryana Government vehicle, between Kaithal and Narwana, police said.
District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, A K Jain and all the judges of Hisar condoled the death of Kumar.
A condolence meeting was held by District Bar Association in the Bar Room and work in all district courts was suspended.
The cremation will be held in Khera village in Karnal district later today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed