Judge killed in mishap in Hisar
Hisar: Additional District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, Pradeep Kumar was on Wednesday killed when his car collided with a jeep near here.
46-year-old Kumar was coming to Hisar from Chandigarh when his vehicle collided with the jeep, a Haryana Government vehicle, between Kaithal and Narwana, police said.
District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, A K Jain and all the judges of Hisar condoled the death of Kumar.
A condolence meeting was held by District Bar Association in the Bar Room and work in all district courts was suspended.
The cremation will be held in Khera village in Karnal district later today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'