Justice Nirmal Yadav honoured at college function
Rewari: Justice (retd) Nirmal
Yadav, who is facing charges in the 2008 cash-at-judge`s-door
scam, was honoured at a college function on Friday.
Haryana`s Finance Minister Ajay Singh Yadav, who is
also the younger brother of Nirmal Yadav, presided over the
Speaking at the occasion, Nirmal Yadav, against whom
the CBI filed a chargesheet in the case on March 4, said she
had discharged her judicial responsibilities to the best of
The cash-at-judge`s door scam had rocked the Punjab
and Haryana High Court, where Justice Yadav was a judge before
being shifted to Uttrakhand later, after a sum of Rs 15 lakh
was wrongly delivered at the residence of another HC judge on
August 13, 2008, following which the latter reported the
matter to the Chandigarh Police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley