Khap leaders meet to decide on quota strategy
Hisar: After the unsuccessful talks between
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and Jat leaders in Delhi, Khap (caste council) leaders would now meet at Jind in Haryana Monday to decide the further course of action to demand OBC status and quota for the community in goverment jobs.
Meanwhile, pro-quota indefinite dharna near railway track
in Ramayan village entered its eighth day today disrupting
traffic on Hisar-Bhiwani route even as the indefinite fast by
four Jat activists entered the fifth day amid indications that
Jats may intensify the agitation from today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them