Kuttu atta leaves 60 in hospital in Panipat
Chandigarh: Nearly 60 people have been hospitalised in Haryana`s industrial city of Panipat after consuming kuttu atta (buckwheat flour), health officials said on Thursday.
Those affected since Wednesday were admitted to the Civil Hospital and private hospitals in Panipat, 160 km from here. All of them were out of danger now, sources said.
"We have received patients who had problem after consuming kuttu atta," Civil Hospital medical officer Sunil Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list