Kuttu atta leaves 60 in hospital in Panipat
Chandigarh: Nearly 60 people have been hospitalised in Haryana`s industrial city of Panipat after consuming kuttu atta (buckwheat flour), health officials said on Thursday.
Those affected since Wednesday were admitted to the Civil Hospital and private hospitals in Panipat, 160 km from here. All of them were out of danger now, sources said.
"We have received patients who had problem after consuming kuttu atta," Civil Hospital medical officer Sunil Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach