Labourer dies, 4 injured in factory blast
Yamuna Nagar: A labourer died and four
others were injured in a blast at a metal factory in Jagadhri
area here today, police said.
The blast took place in a boiler of "illegal" aluminium
Injured, including two minors, were rushed to civil
hospital at Jagadhri.
Mohamad Nashid was killed while condition of one of the
injured was stated to be serious, police said.
Owner of the factory has been arrested and the unit was
also sealed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown