Labourer dies, 4 injured in factory blast
Yamuna Nagar: A labourer died and four
others were injured in a blast at a metal factory in Jagadhri
area here today, police said.
The blast took place in a boiler of "illegal" aluminium
Injured, including two minors, were rushed to civil
hospital at Jagadhri.
Mohamad Nashid was killed while condition of one of the
injured was stated to be serious, police said.
Owner of the factory has been arrested and the unit was
also sealed, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred