Local AAP leader commits suicide
Jind: A 30-year-old local Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his house here, police said on Sunday.
Sandeep Lathar, who was recently appointed spokesman of AAP in Julana, was found hanging at his house this morning by his family members.
He was rushed to PGI, Rohtak, but was declared `brought dead`.
The reason behind him taking the extreme step is not yet known, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?