Look-out notice issued against Kanda
New Delhi: A look-out notice has been issued by Delhi Police against former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, accused of abetting the suicide of his former employee and is absconding.
A senior police official said all airports have also been alerted to ensure that Kanda does not fly out of the country.
Kanda has not appeared before police despite a notice issued to him to join investigations in the case of suicide of Geetika Sharma, who had accused the former minister of harassing her.
Police have intensified searches to arrest him.
Six police teams were looking for him in connection with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read