Look-out notice issued against Kanda
New Delhi: A look-out notice has been issued by Delhi Police against former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, accused of abetting the suicide of his former employee and is absconding.
A senior police official said all airports have also been alerted to ensure that Kanda does not fly out of the country.
Kanda has not appeared before police despite a notice issued to him to join investigations in the case of suicide of Geetika Sharma, who had accused the former minister of harassing her.
Police have intensified searches to arrest him.
Six police teams were looking for him in connection with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem