Look-out notice issued against Kanda
New Delhi: A look-out notice has been issued by Delhi Police against former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, accused of abetting the suicide of his former employee and is absconding.
A senior police official said all airports have also been alerted to ensure that Kanda does not fly out of the country.
Kanda has not appeared before police despite a notice issued to him to join investigations in the case of suicide of Geetika Sharma, who had accused the former minister of harassing her.
Police have intensified searches to arrest him.
Six police teams were looking for him in connection with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists