Look-out notice issued against Kanda
New Delhi: A look-out notice has been issued by Delhi Police against former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda, accused of abetting the suicide of his former employee and is absconding.
A senior police official said all airports have also been alerted to ensure that Kanda does not fly out of the country.
Kanda has not appeared before police despite a notice issued to him to join investigations in the case of suicide of Geetika Sharma, who had accused the former minister of harassing her.
Police have intensified searches to arrest him.
Six police teams were looking for him in connection with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday