Lovers found dead on railway track in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two lovers, missing from their houses since the day before, were found dead on a railway track here Monday, police said.
Balwant, 28, a cooking gas agency employee based in Ashok Vihar, and Class 9 student Kavita, 16, who lived with her family in Chakkarpur in new Gurgaon, were in love and wanted to get married, police said.
The bodies were found near Garhi Harsaru station, railway police Station House Officer Jaibir Singh said.
The family of girl was opposed their friendship, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him