Lovers found dead on railway track in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two lovers, missing from their houses since the day before, were found dead on a railway track here Monday, police said.
Balwant, 28, a cooking gas agency employee based in Ashok Vihar, and Class 9 student Kavita, 16, who lived with her family in Chakkarpur in new Gurgaon, were in love and wanted to get married, police said.
The bodies were found near Garhi Harsaru station, railway police Station House Officer Jaibir Singh said.
The family of girl was opposed their friendship, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test