Lovers found dead on railway track in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two lovers, missing from their houses since the day before, were found dead on a railway track here Monday, police said.
Balwant, 28, a cooking gas agency employee based in Ashok Vihar, and Class 9 student Kavita, 16, who lived with her family in Chakkarpur in new Gurgaon, were in love and wanted to get married, police said.
The bodies were found near Garhi Harsaru station, railway police Station House Officer Jaibir Singh said.
The family of girl was opposed their friendship, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you