Lovers found dead on railway track in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two lovers, missing from their houses since the day before, were found dead on a railway track here Monday, police said.
Balwant, 28, a cooking gas agency employee based in Ashok Vihar, and Class 9 student Kavita, 16, who lived with her family in Chakkarpur in new Gurgaon, were in love and wanted to get married, police said.
The bodies were found near Garhi Harsaru station, railway police Station House Officer Jaibir Singh said.
The family of girl was opposed their friendship, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city