Lovers found dead on railway track in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two lovers, missing from their houses since the day before, were found dead on a railway track here Monday, police said.
Balwant, 28, a cooking gas agency employee based in Ashok Vihar, and Class 9 student Kavita, 16, who lived with her family in Chakkarpur in new Gurgaon, were in love and wanted to get married, police said.
The bodies were found near Garhi Harsaru station, railway police Station House Officer Jaibir Singh said.
The family of girl was opposed their friendship, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH
- Mercedes GLE 400 4MATIC petrol variant launched in India at Rs 74.9 lakh
- Attention parents! Childhood head injury may up mental illness, mortality risk
- My mom gets worried about controversies: Sonakshi Sinha