Ludhiana-Delhi Shatabdi a boon for Haryana: Deepender Hooda
Chandigarh: Almost three months after it was announced, the Ludhiana-Delhi Shatabdi express on Tuesday made its first halt at Tohana town of Bhiwani district.
"The running of Shatabdi Express train between Delhi to Ludhiana has proved a boon for Haryana and its stoppage at Tohana is no less than a gift for the whole parliamentary constituency," Rohtak MP Deepender Singh Hooda today said.
Hooda, who was accompanied by Sirsa MP Ashok Tanwar, today reached Tohana by the train.
Both the MPs were given warm welcome by the party workers.
After Kurukshetra, Panipat, Ambala and Rohtak; Tohana has become the fifth town of Haryana where the Shatabdi Express train would have a regular but brief halt.
"The running of Shatabdi express on this route would be beneficial for the entire state," Hooda said.
Hooda said he was happy that he had reached Tohana by boarding the train.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack