Ludhiana-Delhi Shatabdi a boon for Haryana: Deepender Hooda
Chandigarh: Almost three months after it was announced, the Ludhiana-Delhi Shatabdi express on Tuesday made its first halt at Tohana town of Bhiwani district.
"The running of Shatabdi Express train between Delhi to Ludhiana has proved a boon for Haryana and its stoppage at Tohana is no less than a gift for the whole parliamentary constituency," Rohtak MP Deepender Singh Hooda today said.
Hooda, who was accompanied by Sirsa MP Ashok Tanwar, today reached Tohana by the train.
Both the MPs were given warm welcome by the party workers.
After Kurukshetra, Panipat, Ambala and Rohtak; Tohana has become the fifth town of Haryana where the Shatabdi Express train would have a regular but brief halt.
"The running of Shatabdi express on this route would be beneficial for the entire state," Hooda said.
Hooda said he was happy that he had reached Tohana by boarding the train.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'