Man arrested for raping minor girl
Rewari (Haryana): A 32-year-old man was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Jakhala village on February 3.
Accused Dinesh Yadav was produced before a Fast Track Court here which remanded him in judicial custody, police said.
Earlier, on a complaint filed by the victim`s mother, a case on charges of abduction, rape, and under Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences Act-2012 and SC/ST Act was registered against the accused, they said.
According to the complaint, Yadav enticed the 16-year-old girl and took her from Mundra village to Jakhala village, where he raped her.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on