Man arrested for raping minor girl
Rewari (Haryana): A 32-year-old man was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Jakhala village on February 3.
Accused Dinesh Yadav was produced before a Fast Track Court here which remanded him in judicial custody, police said.
Earlier, on a complaint filed by the victim`s mother, a case on charges of abduction, rape, and under Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences Act-2012 and SC/ST Act was registered against the accused, they said.
According to the complaint, Yadav enticed the 16-year-old girl and took her from Mundra village to Jakhala village, where he raped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY