Man found stabbed over a dozen times in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: An unidentified man was murdered and his body with over a dozen stab wounds dumped near railway tracks in Gurgaon, police said Sunday.
The body of the man, aged around 25 years, bore over a dozen stab wounds, police said.
"He has been stabbed more than 13 times. The body was lying close to a yard of platform number one of the Gurgaon railway station," said investigation officer Devender Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA