Man found stabbed over a dozen times in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: An unidentified man was murdered and his body with over a dozen stab wounds dumped near railway tracks in Gurgaon, police said Sunday.
The body of the man, aged around 25 years, bore over a dozen stab wounds, police said.
"He has been stabbed more than 13 times. The body was lying close to a yard of platform number one of the Gurgaon railway station," said investigation officer Devender Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday