Man found stabbed over a dozen times in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: An unidentified man was murdered and his body with over a dozen stab wounds dumped near railway tracks in Gurgaon, police said Sunday.
The body of the man, aged around 25 years, bore over a dozen stab wounds, police said.
"He has been stabbed more than 13 times. The body was lying close to a yard of platform number one of the Gurgaon railway station," said investigation officer Devender Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack