Man held for molesting minor in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly molesting a minor girl, police said here Friday.
The accused was identified as Jairam Saini, a resident of Feroze Gandhi Colony. Saini worked at a bike manufacturing company.
"The accused was riding a bicycle when he came across the 11-year-old girl from Kadipur Thursday. The victim was walking to her house after purchasing bread from the market," Hansraj, station house officer of the sector 10-A police station said.
When the accused tried to molest the girl, she resisted and shouted for help. Passersby caught the man and informed the police, the officer said.
Saini was Friday presented in the court of Judicial Magistrate Mohinder Singh. He was sent to 14 days` judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!