Man held for raping sister-in-law in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 22-year-old man has been arrested here for raping and blackmailing his sister-in-law, police said Tuesday.
The accused, identified as Sachin, raped the 23-year-old when he went to meet his relatives in Bajghera village, police said. The victim is the mother of a 30-month-old child.
He raped her a few more times after blackmailing her.
The man, a resident of Jhajjar district, was arrested after the victim went to police. Before that, the victim`s relatives caught him and beat him up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning