Man nabbed for selling fake university marksheets, certificates in Haryana
Faridabad: A man has been arrested for allegedly selling fake university marksheets and certificates to students, police said on Sunday.
Manoj Kumar was arrested from his residence in Dabua colony on a tip off, and several fake marksheets, degrees of UGC and PG courses of 31 institutions and 112 CMU hallmark stickers and stamps of various universities were recovered from him, police said.
Kumar use to sell the fake marksheets and degrees for Rs 15,000-20,000, they said.
A case has been registered against him under sections various sections of the IPC, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet