Man nabbed for selling fake university marksheets, certificates in Haryana
Faridabad: A man has been arrested for allegedly selling fake university marksheets and certificates to students, police said on Sunday.
Manoj Kumar was arrested from his residence in Dabua colony on a tip off, and several fake marksheets, degrees of UGC and PG courses of 31 institutions and 112 CMU hallmark stickers and stamps of various universities were recovered from him, police said.
Kumar use to sell the fake marksheets and degrees for Rs 15,000-20,000, they said.
A case has been registered against him under sections various sections of the IPC, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees