Married woman alleges gang-rape by her relatives
Jind: A married woman was allegedly gang-raped by her brother-in-law and his friend who also made an obscene video of the act to blackmail her, police said on Saturday.
The victim alleged that her father-in-law, Narayan, had taken her to her brother-in-law`s house at Patiala chowk, Jind on the pretext of attending a function nearly six weeks ago. He returned home, leaving her there after which she was gangraped by her brother-in-law, Pawan, and his friend Sandeep, police said.
The victim also alleged that the whole act was recorded on a camera, which was later used to blackmail her, police said.
She was sent for medical examination and an FIR has been lodged in this connection against the three persons involved, including her father-in-law, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview