Married woman alleges gang-rape by her relatives
Jind: A married woman was allegedly gang-raped by her brother-in-law and his friend who also made an obscene video of the act to blackmail her, police said on Saturday.
The victim alleged that her father-in-law, Narayan, had taken her to her brother-in-law`s house at Patiala chowk, Jind on the pretext of attending a function nearly six weeks ago. He returned home, leaving her there after which she was gangraped by her brother-in-law, Pawan, and his friend Sandeep, police said.
The victim also alleged that the whole act was recorded on a camera, which was later used to blackmail her, police said.
She was sent for medical examination and an FIR has been lodged in this connection against the three persons involved, including her father-in-law, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation