Mercedes hits 2 girls in Faridabad, driver escapes
Faridabad: In yet another case of a hit-and-run case involving a luxury car, two girls on a scooter were injured when a speeding Mercedes hit them in Faridabad on Sunday.
A news channel identified the victims as Sanjana and Sahibaon; they were on their way home, when the accident occurred.
As per reports, the accused tried to flee but the car`s tyre burst, forcing them to abandon the car and escape on foot.
They victims were rushed to the nearby Escorts Hospital.
The owner of the car is said to have been identified as PL Gupta, who runs a business of iron products. However, the police are yet to ascertain as to who was driving the car at the time of the accident. Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read