Mercedes hits 2 girls in Faridabad, driver escapes
Faridabad: In yet another case of a hit-and-run case involving a luxury car, two girls on a scooter were injured when a speeding Mercedes hit them in Faridabad on Sunday.
A news channel identified the victims as Sanjana and Sahibaon; they were on their way home, when the accident occurred.
As per reports, the accused tried to flee but the car`s tyre burst, forcing them to abandon the car and escape on foot.
They victims were rushed to the nearby Escorts Hospital.
The owner of the car is said to have been identified as PL Gupta, who runs a business of iron products. However, the police are yet to ascertain as to who was driving the car at the time of the accident. Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Peter Mukerjea knew Sheena was Indrani's daughter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them