Middle aged doctor raped by medico in Haryana
Rewari (Haryana): A 45-year-old doctor was raped allegedly by her old acquaintance, also a medico, at her residence at Dahina village in this district.
On the victim`s complaint, Khol police today registered a case of rape against the accused Dr Ranbir Singh.
The medical examination of the victim was conducted at the local civil hospital as well, police said.
The doctor, who is a widow, and the accused had close familiarity with each other for the last 14 years.
While the lady doctor had been running a private clinic at Dahina for the past seven years, Singh was also into private practice at Boodhi Bawal village in Rajasthan.
He visited the lady doctor yesterday when he came to know that she was indisposed and allegedly administered a sedative before raping her in a state of semi-consciousness.
A search is on to trace the accused, who is absconding, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory