Minor girl gang-raped in Haryana’s Jind
Jind: A minor girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths at Rajana Khurd village of Jind district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place yesterday when the 15-year-old victim had gone out to answer nature`s call. She was overpowered by three youths, who grabbed her and took her to a nearby field and gang-raped her.
The accused have been identified as Pawan, Narender and Dalsher, all residents of the same village.
The victim`s medical examination has confirmed rape and a case under relevant sections of the IPC against the absconding accused has been registered by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur