Minor girl raped by 13 men in Haryana
Chandigarh: In another shocker from Haryana, a 16-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped in Karnal district leading to which 13 persons were arrested by Government Railway Police.
On November 3, GRP personnel spotted the girl with a boy in suspicious circumstances between Traveri and Nilokheri railway line of the district.
Leading to which, assistant station master of Bajida Jatan railway station called up the GRP police station of Karnal, police said.
Both were questioned, however, the boy managed to escape.
As per the available evidence, the girl was called by a woman of the locality in Karnal and was raped by two boys, a Haryana Police spokesman said.
The girl`s ordeal did not end there, while she was returning to her house she was raped by 11 more persons, the spokesman said.
After that she was kidnapped and taken to the railway line by one more person, who was spotted by the GRP personnel.
"While six accused were arrested last evening, seven were arrested today. Till now, total 13 accused including the woman have been arrested," the spokesman said, adding that two more accused were still at large.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015
- Motorola expected to launch Moto G (4th Gen) handset on May 17
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children