Minor girl raped in Faridabad
Faridabad: A 10-year-old girl was
allegedly raped in Dulainagar village of the district, police
said on Thursday.
Police registered a case under section 376 (Punishment
for rape) of IPC against unknown persons on the complaint of
the aunt of the girl yesterday.
According to the woman, her niece was raped yesterday
when she was coming from her school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui