Minor girl raped in Faridabad
Faridabad: A 14-year-old girl was allegedly
raped by man in Ganpati colony part-II in Agvanpur in the district, police said on Monday.
The victim, who is living here since a year with her sister, was alone at home when a man named Harinder barged into her home yesterday and allegedly raped her, they said.
When the victim raised her voice, a neighbour came and seeing this the accused ran away, they said.
The accused has been arrested, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding