Minor raped by five youths, two arrested in Haryana
Rewari: A 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped by five for over two weeks and police on Saturday arrested one accused and another woman in this connection.
Accused Mahesh (19) as well as abettor Meena Devi, at whose house the five allegedly repeated the act for over two weeks, were arrested today, police said.
Both were today produced in a local court which sent Meena to a 14-day judicial custody and Mahesh for a one-day police custody.
The victim, a class VII student filed her complaint yesterday following which the police registered a case of gangrape, molestation and collusion in the crime against the six accused persons, including the woman.
The victim in her complaint alleged that the youths committted the crime in collusion with Meena, who happens to be her classmate`s mother.
She also alleged that the youths had also made a video of the act which was persistently used to coerce her into sexual intercourse with them for days. They also threatened her of dire consequences if the matter was leaked to police.
The minor victim, however, mustered courage and narrated the incident to her parents who in turn lodged a complaint with the police.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- UN says North Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated'
- Supreme Court bans diesel, petrol cabs in Delhi-NCR from May 1
- SHOCKING! Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Haryana - WATCH VIDEO
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- AgustaWestland bribery scam: CBI questions ex-IAF deputy chief JS Gujaral