Minor raped in Gurgaon, two accused arrested
Chandigarh: A six-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths at Laxman Vihar in Sector 5 of Gurgaon, the 17th such incident within a month in Haryana.
She was raped by the two accused yesterday when she was playing near her house, SHO Harinder Singh told PTI over phone here on Friday.
The accused are in the age group of 20-22 years.
The duo has been arrested and were identified as Chotu alias Ravi Das and Naresh, who live close to the victim`s residence in a rented accommodation, Singh said.
The medical examination of the girl confirmed that she was raped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- EPL 2016-17, Gameweek 3: Saturday football — Chelsea take pole, Arsenal end winless run
- UPSC issues e-admit cards for NDA, NA exams 2016
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: MS Dhoni admits execution of his last ball dismissal wrong
- Belgian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ready for slog from back of the field
- Traditional Indian diet dramatically cuts Alzheimer's risk