Minor raped in Gurgaon, two accused arrested
Chandigarh: A six-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths at Laxman Vihar in Sector 5 of Gurgaon, the 17th such incident within a month in Haryana.
She was raped by the two accused yesterday when she was playing near her house, SHO Harinder Singh told PTI over phone here on Friday.
The accused are in the age group of 20-22 years.
The duo has been arrested and were identified as Chotu alias Ravi Das and Naresh, who live close to the victim`s residence in a rented accommodation, Singh said.
The medical examination of the girl confirmed that she was raped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death