Minor raped in Gurgaon, two accused arrested
Chandigarh: A six-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths at Laxman Vihar in Sector 5 of Gurgaon, the 17th such incident within a month in Haryana.
She was raped by the two accused yesterday when she was playing near her house, SHO Harinder Singh told PTI over phone here on Friday.
The accused are in the age group of 20-22 years.
The duo has been arrested and were identified as Chotu alias Ravi Das and Naresh, who live close to the victim`s residence in a rented accommodation, Singh said.
The medical examination of the girl confirmed that she was raped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months