Mobile helpline launched for paediatricians
Rohtak: Paediatricians, especially
posted in rural areas, in Haryana can now get vital medical tips from senior doctors regarding treatment of children with the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS launching a round-the-
clock mobile helpline to assist them.
"The helpline is aimed at providing guidance to
government as well as private doctors so that ailing children
could be given best medical treatment," PGIMS Director Chand
Singh Dhull told reporters after launching the helpline here.
"Doctors can get vital tips by calling on mobile no.
9416611105," he said, adding that the service would be
beneficial especially for doctors working in rural areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan