Mobile helpline launched for paediatricians
Rohtak: Paediatricians, especially
posted in rural areas, in Haryana can now get vital medical tips from senior doctors regarding treatment of children with the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS launching a round-the-
clock mobile helpline to assist them.
"The helpline is aimed at providing guidance to
government as well as private doctors so that ailing children
could be given best medical treatment," PGIMS Director Chand
Singh Dhull told reporters after launching the helpline here.
"Doctors can get vital tips by calling on mobile no.
9416611105," he said, adding that the service would be
beneficial especially for doctors working in rural areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it