Mobile helpline launched for paediatricians
Rohtak: Paediatricians, especially
posted in rural areas, in Haryana can now get vital medical tips from senior doctors regarding treatment of children with the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS launching a round-the-
clock mobile helpline to assist them.
"The helpline is aimed at providing guidance to
government as well as private doctors so that ailing children
could be given best medical treatment," PGIMS Director Chand
Singh Dhull told reporters after launching the helpline here.
"Doctors can get vital tips by calling on mobile no.
9416611105," he said, adding that the service would be
beneficial especially for doctors working in rural areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab