Modi, Hooda snatching land from farmers: Kejriwal
Rohtak: Hitting out at Narendra Modi and Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday alleged they were snatching land from farmers and giving it to industrialists.
Kicking off a three-day roadshow in Haryana from Dhansa Border here, he alleged, "Haryana CM is snatching farmers` land and giving it to Robert Vadra and Mukesh Ambani. Everybody (politicians) used to fear raising voice against them, but it was I who raised voice against the fraud committed by Vadra and CM."
Kejriwal also alleged that Vadra and Hooda were "looting" the people of Haryana.
The Haryana government and Chief Minister Hooda have denied these allegations.
"Many persons advised me not to raise voice against Vadra`s fraud as he belongs to a prominent family, but I brought corruption, committed by him and Hooda, to light without caring for of my life," he said while addressing a gathering in Badli village after entering Haryana.
Kejriwal also slammed BJP prime ministerial candidate Modi and said, "I went to Varanasi and found that there is no Modi wave. Modi is afraid of me. That`s why he was fighting from two seats.
"If Modi has guts, he should only contest elections from Varanasi from where I have decided to fight," he said.
The AAP chief also said that the time has come to teach Congress and BJP a lesson.
"Your vote can change the system this time. It is AAP only which can change the system. BJP and Congress leaders are the same side of a coin," he said.
"I went to Gujarat where I found that Modi was also snatching farmers` land and giving it to Ambani and Adani During Gujarat visit, a farmer told me that the cost of his land was Rs 50 lakh per acre, but Modi`s government forcefully grabbed his land by paying him just Rs 1 lakh per acre."
Kejriwal also said that these days, Congress leaders are leaving their party and joining BJP which shows that there is no difference between both the parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa