Mother, daughter found dead in mysterious circumstances
Hisar: A young mother and her minor daughter were found dead under mysterious circumstances at Hansi, about 25 Kms from here on Monday.
The bodies of a 25-year-old woman and her two-months-old daughter were found in mysterious circumstances in a house located in Vakil Colony, Hansi, police said.
The body of the woman Jyoti (25) was found hanging with ceiling in her room while the body of her daughter was found in a water tank in their house.
On a complaint of Ram Mehar, father of the deceased Jyoti, Hansi police has registered a case under sections 302 (murder) and 304-B (abatement to commit suicide) of IPC against Jitender (husband), Jile Singh (father-in-law), Kamla (mother-in-law) and Joginder (brother of Jitender) but no arrest has been made so far.
Ram Mehar alleged that her daughter was being tortured by her in-laws for want of car and ornaments.
Jyoti, a resident of village Mirchpur in the district, was married to Jitender about two years ago, the father said, adding, a suicide note was also recovered from her room in which she has written that she is committing suicide, but gave no reason.
The father alleged that suicide note was written on the point of a knife which was also recovered from the room.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem and further investigations ar on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown