Murder accused gunned down in Haryana
Jind: A murder accused, who was out on bail, was on Thursday found dead near a miner here with multiple bullet wounds on his body.
The murder came to notice when 24-year-old Shamsher, who had gone out last night, did not return to his home, they said.
Shamsher, who was out on bail for past two months, was also an accused in a number of other cases including robbery and loot, police said.
Police have recovered three cartridges from the spot and a case into the matter has been registered against the unidentified assailants, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan