Mutilated body of infant found near canal in Haryana
Jalandhar: Body of an infant, badly bitten by stray dogs, was on Saturday found near a canal in Basti Peerdad area of the district, police said.
The body was recovered by policemen after being informed about the matter by locals, DCP Sarabjeet Singh said.
When the police reached the spot, the dogs were still nibbling the body, he said, adding that the deceased appeared to be 9-10 days old.
The body has been sent to the hospital and a case has been registered against unidentified persons, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'