Mutilated body of infant found near canal in Haryana
Jalandhar: Body of an infant, badly bitten by stray dogs, was on Saturday found near a canal in Basti Peerdad area of the district, police said.
The body was recovered by policemen after being informed about the matter by locals, DCP Sarabjeet Singh said.
When the police reached the spot, the dogs were still nibbling the body, he said, adding that the deceased appeared to be 9-10 days old.
The body has been sent to the hospital and a case has been registered against unidentified persons, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?